Welcome to our new blog. The last one I had needed a make over, so this is our new home. I'm hoping that this lifestyle blog will be somewhere to document our adventures, mishaps, and everything in between. First off, meet us. 




^^ Brynn^^
I'm the writer behind the blog. I am a ful time nursing student with hopes that i'll see the light at the end of the tunnel soon (May 2014 to be exact). I hate school right now, but i'm sure when I leave i'll miss all the learning. I love learning. I love ice cream. Doesn't matter what kind, i'll eat it. I claim to be a runner, and once I finish my 2 half marathons this summer I can feel comfortable calling myself that. See that boy down there? I love him. He's my parter in crime and my best friend. He's also the funniest guy you'll ever meet. Yep, that's my husband. I'm wild and compulsive, and usually come up with all the crazy situations we get into. I call Utah home right now, but I hope to call other places home later in life. 




^^ Jordan^^
This is Jordan. He's the brains behind the themes and layouts on this blog. He's a computer genius. This boy LOVES Dr. Pepper. He also loves to take 2-3 baths a day. He's adorable. Right now he's working full time, and being a kick-a student. He's handsome and can make your ears bleed with his heavy metal hard core music taste. He's witty and a great dresser. He's the voice of reason when it comes to our crazy antics and constantly tries to keep Brynn's feet planted on the ground. He also calls Utah home, but hopes we never leave.


Kick back and stay awhile. You won't be disappointed.



Leave a Reply