Today was one of those days where I slept until 11 and didn't even care. I'll take all the lazy free time I can get. I caught up on all of my trash tv, and didn't get dressed until 3. That is what happiness looks like people. My little sister Courtney must have sensed my laziness, and dragged me out of my bed to do some shopping. Sister dates with this girl are always a blast. Her boyfriend is in Fiji for 2 and a half weeks, so apparently I'm her next best thing (and she usually cons me into buying stuff for her.) Starbucks and rummaging through Forever 21 were the plans. Am I the only one who rummages? It seriously takes me hours to find anything in that store. Courtney had no issues apparently and kept piling clothes into my basket. I couldn't refuse any of them. It's times like these that I'm so grateful for my sisters and my family, and that they all live so close to me. If it means dropping some serious money on all the cute clothes she conned me into buying (so she can borrow them and never give them back).....then so be it.
^^ My beautiful sister ^^


^^ Some people say we could be twins........actually everyone asks us if we are.^^




^^ Who knew Starbucks was the place for rockin' soups and sandwiches? Seriously that tomato soup was to die for.^^

^^ Can't forget the caramel fraps ^^

^^ Somebody seriously had this pile of books at their table^^







^^ The loot ^^


Leave a Reply