Well it's been a crazy couple of weeks around these parts! I almost feel like I lost my "blogging groove."These finals were pretty stressful this summer semester, but I only have 2 more to go! I can't believe it's so close. So here's something short for today.

Things i'm loving

1. I convinced Jordan to let me have a new car. Don't ask me how, but I did. I'm stoked. As long as we can figure out how to have 3 cars until mine sells.

2. We are going out of town this weekend to Jordan's cabin. I can't wait. I need a vacation after this stressful semester, even if it's just for the weekend.

3. My half marathon is coming up on the 31st. I'm excited to say i've done it, but scared because I don't know what to expect.

4. Planning our trip to Japan in next summer for graduation. It's still in the early phases, but I'm already having dreams of going to Japan.

5. Breaking bad is back for the final season. The first episode last night had me hooked.


Things i'm hating

1. That I have to go back to school in like 2 weeks. I haven't had a real break from school since christmas break last year. I'm ready.

2. Work. Ugh it's getting almost unbearable to go back to that place. Luckily I'm down to 1 day a week in like a month.

3. Cleaning my house. For only 2 people, a dog, and sometimes a cat living here it gets insanely messy. I feel like I'm constantly cleaning up.

4. Allergies. Enough said.

5. Car shopping and car selling. As much as I want to have a new car, selling my car and shopping for a new one is just about killing me. Will someone please buy my car so I can enjoy my new one? thanks.


^^ And a cute picture of Deker from the soccer party a few weeks ago. That boy can melt anyone's heart ^^


Leave a Reply