Well it's official. I started my second to last semester of nursing school today. I'm in denial still. I had 2 weeks off after my summer semester, and I enjoyed every second I had. I read books, washed my hair, caught up on my trash TV, it's been amazing.
    I also caved and FINALLY bought a new car. It's a Honda element or "elephant" as we call it. Seriously best decision I have made so far. All the stress of buying/selling was worth it. I also decided that right after I posted my car to sell, that it would be fun to back into my neighbors car. I did next to nothing to her car, and my poor mazda got the bad end of the deal. The kicker? My car to fix=$90 Her car to fix=$450. Tell me that's not screwed up. Either way I guess I need to be more careful. The parking at our house is insane. Everyone is practically hanging over my driveway, so it was bound to happen at some point.
  Jordan is back in school and i'm back to missing him every day. It's not fair that he has class until 9:30pm and 3 days out of the week I hardly get to see him. Seriously this school phase of our lives is getting pretty old. I'm ready to be adults with careers now. Please and thank you.
   That's all for my rant tonight. I feel bad for neglecting this little blog. I started out really strong, but I refuse to let this fizzle out like so many other things I start.

Oh and p.s. Miley Cyrus? Sick. I believed in her, and hoped she wouldn't pull this kind of crap. I now have no faith in disney channel stars (except Hillary Duff...she rocks.)


^^ The "elephant" ^^


^^ The number I did on my car...this was after it was fixed ^^


^^ Who wants to let me poke? ^^


^^Since I never see my husband, I guess I can let a new man into my life ^^


2 Comments

  1. That hand freaked me out a bit. EEEEEPS!!!

    Visiting from Miki :) I followed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaahhhh no showing needles like that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete