Does anyone just come home and think "I absolutely hate my job?" Am I the only one? Seriously I LOVE what I do. I hate the politics, the drama, the backbiting, and just feeling like you are walking on egg shells all the time. 7 months and I can move on to bigger and better things, but for now i'm mentally exhausted. Oh well. Rant over. Sorry I've been MIA, new semester is kicking my butt. Don't laugh, but this is the first time i've ever had 3 classes at a time. Between all the work drama and school craziness I basically come home, brush my teeth, and immediately fall asleep. I promise things will liven up around here. I have a ton of pictures that I need to upload and stories to go along with them. Don't give up on me! For now please enjoy this picture that seems to get me every time. I can't promise that you won't pee your pants.



Leave a Reply