I decided I would combine the last 3 weeks of my pregnancy into one post because they were pretty much the same to me. Slow and long. Without further ado...


How Far Along:   38/39/40 Weeks

Size of baby:  They guess between 7-9lbs. Chunk. 

Total weight gained/lost:   I evened out at about a 30lb gain. Each week the scale said the same number. 

Maternity Clothes: Yes. I had to cave by the end. Although I still was wearing some normal jeans with a belly band, and some normal stretchy shirts. 

Gender:  Still a Girl! :)

Movement: Oh yeah. The movements are painful now and pretty constant. You can tell she's run out of room because she is constantly wiggling.  

Sleep: Oh sleep. I miss sleep. I think I got pregnancy insomnia or something of the like because i'll wake up at 3am and not be able to go back to sleep. It's super annoying. Not to mention the movement factor. If I even feel like I want some sleep she starts up a dance party.(Most mornings towards the end I would just lay there and cry, especially when I became overdue because I was just so dang tired.) 

Symptoms:  Nerve pain. She's so low that I constantly have nerve pain that shoots down both legs and almost buckles my knees. Watching me walk through the grocery store is hilarious. Jordan basically has to stand behind me at all times to make sure he can catch me if I fall. 

What I miss:  Sleep. And being not pregnant.  

Cravings: I mostly just eat tons and tons of cereal these days. It's not that I crave it, it's just what sounds good all the time.  

Best Moment this week:  Knowing i'll be induced the 21st if this babe doesn't come out of me. 

What I am looking forward to: Having a baby! Finally!


Leave a Reply